Happy Tuesday!! The days are getting closer and closer to Christmas and I couldn’t be more excited. This month isn’t going by as fast as I’d like it to though!
So I found this tag on Youtube by a dash of ash. I don’t watch her videos, yet. It was one of the first videos I saw when I typed in “book tag” so I’ll take it. I hope you all enjoy this tag and I hope you join in!
1. Recently watched: what is the last book you finished reading?
Even When You Lie To Me by Jessica Alcott
This book was pretty good. Although, it was not how I expected it at all and it kinda disappointed me. It’s still worth a read though!
2. Top Picks: find a book that was recommended to you based on another book you’ve read
Slammed by Colleen Hoover.
A friend of mine at work noticed that I was reading Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover and she told me to read Slammed by her. I still have yet to do this. I did buy the series though!!
3. Recently added: what was the last book that you bought?
One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus
Almost Missed You by Jessica Stawser
I didn’t purchase these books but I did win them and they showed up at the same time.
4. Popular on Netflix: One book that you have and one book that you haven’t that everyone has been talking about
Read: It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
Not Read: The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee
5. Comedies: Find a funny book
Omg, I’m going to sound really lame. I don’t have any funny books. I don’t particularly like funny. I hate jokes lol.
6. Dramas: find a character who is a drama king/queen
Charlie from Even When I Lie To You by Jessica Alcott. She is such a drama queen about everything. From her parents, to her best friend to the teacher she crushes on! It’s so terrible!!!
7. Animation: Find a book with cartoons on the cover
You will find no such book on my shelves >.>
8. Watch Again: A book or series you really want to reread
Anything Colleen Hoover. I also want to reread the House Of Commare` series by Kristen Painter. It’s such a great series and I want to right a review on the books.
9. Documentaries: find a non-fiction book you would recommend to everyone
If you know me, you’ll know that I cannot read anything nonfiction. Just can’t do it.
10. Action and Adventure: Pick an action packed book
Again, the House of Commare` series by Kristen Painter. There’s so much action and blood. I love it!!!
11. New Releases
One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus. I was so excited when I saw it in the mail. I’m definitely going to be giving it a read in the near future and I’m thrilled that I got the chance to read it before it was released!!!