It’s so close to Christmas!! AHHHH. Are you guys as excited as I am? What are your plans? Let me know in the comments!
In honor of the upcoming Holiday, I had to do a Christmas themed tag for today. Why not?
1. A fictional family you’d like to spend Christmas dinner with:
I feel like this one would be really obvious. I would love to have any dinner with the Weasley’s. Their family is literally goals. I never say that, but I have to when it comes to anything Harry Potter. I feel like Christmas dinner with the Weasley’s would be magical. Ha! Get it?
2. A bookish item you’d like to receive as a gift:
I would love anything that I can incorporate with my Instagram pictures. I feel like when it’s not a holiday season, my pictures are kind of boring because there’s no awesome background. So anything that’ll look good in pictures. Or just anything in general. I’m not picky.
3. A fictional character you think would make a perfect Christmas Elf:
Oh, I have no idea. I’m trying to think of someone small who would look adorable as an elf and I’m coming up blank. So I’m going to say Dean West because who wouldn’t want to see that man in tight spandex.
4. Match a book to it’s perfect Christmas song:
You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch will have to go to the Love Is War series. Specifically to Dante’s mother. That woman is the devil in disguise.
5. A book or character that you’ve been disappointed with that you think should be on the naughty list:
The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles. This book held so much promise. The storyline seemed great and the characters seemed even better. I just am disappointed in the book. It was hard to read and I couldn’t finish it.
6. A book or character that you think deserves more love and appreciation and deserves to be on the nice list:
I think Come Back To Me by Mila Gray fits for this one. I feel like everyone who loves contemporary romance novels to read it. It’s such a great read and it’ll make you cry.
7. Red, Gold, and Green: A book cover that has a wonderfully Christmas feel to it:
What Light by Jay Asher. It’s the only Christmas related book I own right now and so it’s the one I’m going to use. It’s such a great cover too!
8. A book or series that you love so much that you want everyone to find under their Christmas tree this year:
Everyone needs the Spiral Of Bliss series under their tree (if you’re over 18 of course.) It’s my favorite romance series and I feel that it’s completely underrated!!
This tag was so much fun to do. I hope everyone does it and gets in the holiday spirit!!