I don’t know about anyone else, but I brought the New Year in sick. My son did too. So we’ve been cuddled up in bed since Friday. Yuck.
Why not bring my blog in with a New Year’s Resolution tag?
1. An author you’d like to read (that you’ve never read before):
Katharine McGee and Leigh Bardugo.
2. A book you’d like to read:
Oh there’s so many. I’d like to read the Six of Crows duo. My tbr list is endless.
3. A classic you’d like to read:
I’m not really into classics. So I’ll pass this question.
4. A book you’d like to re-read:
I think I might re-read something by Pepper Winters. Or maybe something smaller?
5. A book you’ve had for ages and want to read:
Six of Crows! I’ve had this book since it came out and I still haven’t read it >.<
6. A big book you’d like to read:
I don’t think I have a big book on my shelf that I haven’t read. I do plan on reading all of the Harry Potter books with my son this year though.
7. An author you previously read and want to read more of:
I just ordered more books by C. Desir. I really enjoyed Bleed Like Me. It was a quick read and I’m hoping the other ones are too.
8. A book you got for Christmas and would like to read:
Die For You by Amy Fellner. Still awaiting it’s arrival though.
9. A series you want to read (start and finish):
Harry Potter with my son and the Six of Crows duo by myself.
10. A series you want to finish (that you’ve already started):
The Argeneau series by Lynsay Sands.
11. Do you set reading goals? If so, how many books do you want to read in 2017?
60 is my goal for this year.
12. Any other reading goals?
Yes, I want to have 400 books on my shelf by 2018.
Remember, if you do this tag let me see it!!!!