Five Reading Quirks
1. There has to be some kind of noise in the background. I can’t listen to music I know, but I can listen to symphony music that has no lyrics.
2. No one can talk to me. I can get extremely aggravated if people continuously try to talk to me while I’m reading. I definitely am not able to hold a conversation while reading!
3. I always play with my hair while I read. I’m always so relaxed when I read, and I love head massages. Why not do it while I’m reading?
4. I have been using the same bookmark for almost three years. I cannot read a book without it. It’s so special to me.
5. I have nothing else to add! What are some of your reading quirks?