I saw this on Tumblr. It’s one of those things you’re supposed to reblog and some asks you the question. Well, I don’t have any followers that will ask me any of these questions. So, I’m going to ask myself all of these questions over here on my blog! Fun times are ahead.
It’s almost like doing a Myspace survey again. Throw back.
1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK AND/OR BOOK SERIES OF ALL TIME?
As of right now, my favorite book is A Court Of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas. My favorite book series is definitely the ACOFAS series. I’m still waiting for a book or series to top this.
2. WHAT IS THE LONGEST BOOK YOU HAVE EVER READ? HOW MANY PAGES?
I’m pretty sure it’s Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. It has 648 pages. The majority of her books are massive. So basically, anything Maas writes.
3. WHAT IS THE OLDEST BOOK YOU HAVE EVER READ? (BASED ON IT’S WRITTEN DATE)
Umm, I read Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas a couple of months ago and that book was published in like 2013. That’s the only book I can think of right now.
4. WHAT IS A BOOK SERIES THAT EVERYONE ELSE LOVES THAT YOU DO NOT?
I would have to say any series by Cassandra Claire. I am 100% not interested in reading any of her books. Everyone seems to really love them. I just don’t ever want to read them.
5. WHAT BOOK OR SERIES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE TURNED INTO A FILM/TV SERIES?
Obviously, the ACOTAR series and the TOG series. I need something visual.
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE STAND-ALONE BOOK?
It used to be Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover. But, she recently had a new book come out. All Your Perfects and it just blew me away. I love it so much.
7. WHAT IS A BOOK THAT YOU FEEL GLAD FOR NOT READING?
8. WHAT IS A BOOK THAT YOU FEEL GUILTY FOR NOT READING?
A Court Of Frost And Starlight. For someone who really loves ACOTAR, I sure am taking my time getting to this book.
9. WHAT IS A BOOK YOU HAVE READ THAT IS SET IN YOUR COUNTRY OF BIRTH?
What book isn’t set in my country of birth. America is the setting of the majority of the books I have read.
10. WHAT IS A BOOK THAT YOU OWN MORE THAN ONE COPY OF?
I really don’t like owning multiple copies of books. I need all the space I can get for books. So I think the only ones that I have two copies of this the Lord Of The Rings Trilogy.
11. WHAT HORROR BOOK MADE YOU REALLY SCARED?
I don’t think I’ve ever read a horror book before. Minus the one that was read to us in school during October. Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark. I wasn’t scared but I had a lot of fun.
12. WHAT BOOK DO YOU PASSIONATELY HATE?
I don’t really passionately hate books. I don’t have time for that mess.
13. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST BOOK SERIES YOU HAVE READ? HOW MANY BOOKS ARE IN IT?
Recently, it’s the Throne of Glass series which I believe there is going to be seven books. Also, the Harry Potter series because that is seven books also.
14. WHAT BOOK GIVES YOU HAPPY MEMORIES?
It was called Got Fangs by Katie Maxwell. I stole this book from a friend when I was in fifth grade because I wanted it so bad. I still have the book too lol.
15. WHAT BOOK MADE YOU CRY?
A Short History Of The Girl Next Door by Jared Reck. This book is unbelievably sad.
16. WHAT BOOK MADE YOU LAUGH?
I’m not the type of person who can laugh while reading. I may snicker but that’s just about it.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK THAT CONTAINS AN LGBTQ+ CHARACTER?
If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo. I love that book so much.
18. HAVE YOU READ A BOOK WITH A MALE PROTAGONIST? WHAT IS IT?
It’s Kind Of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini. A Short History Of The Girl Next Door by Jared Reck.
19. HAVE YOU EVER READ A BOOK SET ON ANOTHER PLANET? WHAT IS IT?
This will be a no. I don’t care for sci fi books.
20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN GLAD TO NOT FINISH A SERIES? WHICH?
The Beautiful Creatures series. I still have all the books, I just can’t get rid of them due to sentimental value. I feel like it should have been a stand alone.
21. HAVE YOU EVER READ A BOOK SERIES BECAUSE YOU WERE PRESSURED?
I don’t let anyone pressure me to read anything. I don’t want to feel pressured doing something I love.
22. WHAT FAMOUS AUTHOR HAVE YOU NOT READ ANY BOOKS BY?
Morgan Matson. I have so many of her books and I have yet to read any of them yet. Currently waiting on my app to choose one.
23. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR OF ALL TIME?
Colleen Hoover. There isn’t a book of hers that I’ve read and haven’t liked. She’s just amazing.
24. HOW MANY BOOKSHELVES DO YOU OWN?
I have two tall bookshelves and three small bookshelves. I need more.
25. HOW MANY BOOKS DO YOU OWN?
26. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NON-FICTION BOOK?
Don’t read any non-fic.
27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHILDREN’S/MIDDLE GRADE BOOK?
Harry Potter, obviously.
28. WHAT IS YOUR NEXT BOOK ON YOUR TBR?
I don’t know, I let a randomizer choose my books.
29. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?
They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera.
30. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU PLANNING ON BUYING NEXT?
I don’t know. I’ve had my eye on To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo for quite some time now.
31. WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST BOOK YOU BOUGHT?
I don’t even know. My library sells books super cheap. Like .25 so it could be anything honestly.
32. WHAT WAS THE MOST EXPENSIVE BOOK YOU BOUGHT?
The Monsters In The Dark series by Pepper Winters. I bought it as a condensed book and it was like $30 after tax.
33. WHAT IS A BOOK YOU READ AFTER SEEING THE MOVIE/TV SERIES?
I read Thirteen Reasons Why after watching the show. I liked the show a lot better.
34. WHAT IS THE NEWEST BOOK YOU HAVE BOUGHT?
Dance Of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson.
35. WHAT THREE BOOKS ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS YEAR?
All of them? I’m just excited that I’m going to meet my reading goal this year and I’m knocking books down from my TBR.
36. WHAT IS A BOOK YOU LOVE THAT HAS A TERRIBLE TROPE?
The Did I Mention I Love You trilogy. The step siblings trope is crazy terrible but I enjoyed these books so much.
37. HAVE YOU READ A BOOK IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE. WHAT WAS IT?
I have not, for I unfortunately only know how to read in English and haven’t picked up a translated book.
38. WHAT IS A BOOK YOU’VE READ THAT IS SET IN A TIME PERIOD BEFORE YOU WERE BORN?
I honestly don’t know an answer to this question right now. I do know I’ve read plenty of books based before I was born. My brain is mush right now.
39. WHAT BOOK OFFENDED YOU?
Empty by K.M. Walton. Please do not read this book.
40. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST BOOK YOU HAVE READ?
I don’t think I have ever read a book that I would say is weird.
41. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DUOLOGY?
The Truth and Lies duo by Pepper Winters. Such an amazing duo.
42. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TRILOGY?
Monsters In The Dark trilogy by Pepper Winters. She does dark romance so freaking good.
43. WHAT BOOK DID YOU BUY BECAUSE OF IT’S COVER?
Recently, it’s Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson. So gorgeous.
44. DO YOU OWN ANY COLORING BOOKS BASED OFF OTHER BOOKS?
I own the ACOTAR coloring book. I’m nowhere near done with it lol.
45. DO YOU OWN A POETRY ANTHOLOGY? WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE POEM FROM IT?
I don’t enjoy poetry and so I don’t own any poetry anthologies.
46. WHAT IS A BOOK THAT YOU LOVE, BUT HAS A TERRIBLE COVER?
I’m going to go with the Monsters In the Dark book. I hate the cover. I hate covers that have anything remotely sexy on them.
47. DO YOU OWN ANY HISTORICAL FICTION?
I do not think so….
48. WHAT BOOK MADE YOU ANGRY?
Again, Empy by K.M. Walton. Do not read this book.
49. WHAT BOOK HAS INSPIRED YOU?
I feel like every book inspires me in different ways.
50. WHAT BOOK GOT YOU INTO READING?
Goosebumps. I feel like that series really made me love books.