I was going to just not do anything today. I honestly just want to sleep for about a week and ignore everything. If you don’t follow me on Twitter, you won’t know that I had to say goodbye to my cat yesterday. I’m not okay and I miss him so much already. I had him since the day he was born. I took care of him since day one and I was with him until the end.
I promise I’m not trying to make you sad or depressed. I just like to talk about him because he was my baby.
I’m trying to keep my mind occupied while I’m mourning. Hence, why I’m doing this post today. I plan on immersing myself into The Poppy War and leaving this real world behind for a little while.
With all that being said, here are some books that I wish they’d turn into a movie or television show. I’m not going to go into any crazy detail. I’m just going to list the names.
- Monsters In The Dark series by Pepper Winters
- A Court Of Thorns And Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Throne Of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- A Darker Shade Of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- The Priory Of The Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
- This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas
- Indebted series by Pepper Winters
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- Something Like Gravity by Amber Smith